Owner believes dog ingested meth while on walk1 min read
MANITOU SPRINGS, Colo. (KDVR) — A southern Colorado dog owner and her pup went on a routine walk on Feb. 2. When they returned home, her lab mix started acting strangely.
“She loves to roll in the snow. I was letting her do that. I noticed she was eating something and I jerked her away and didn’t think more about it,” Amber Grantham, the owner of Bear, a 10-year-old lab mix, said.
Grantham said they were hiking on a path in Bear Creek Cañon Park, somewhere they walked before. She said once they got home, Bear started acting weird. Right away, she said she rushed Bear to Animal ER in Colorado Springs.
“They ran blood tests and scans to make sure nothing cognitively was wrong, and she tested positive for methamphetamine and amphetamines,”…
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. RockyDailyNews.Com is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…