Fighting back tears, Margarita Flores-Velasquez describes how she found her 13-year-old grandson Jose Hernandez hunched over on the bathroom sink early Wednesday morning.
“I’m shattered, I’m hurt, I’ve cried like you could never imagine,” Flores-Velasquez told CBS4. “I said ‘Jose, Jose,’… I tried moving him. He was limp, cold, his mouth and fingers were purple.”
Jose had just started the 8th grade at Aurora Hills Middle School on Tuesday. Less than a day later, the family says Jose was found dead from an accidental fentanyl overdose. They say he took drugs he received from another kid at school.
“He seemed OK,” his uncle Abisaid Hernandez said. “There was no…
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. RockyDailyNews.Com is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…