MONTROSE, Colo. (CBS4) — Four people were hurt in the explosion at the Hartman Brothers business on Park Avenue in Montrose Wednesday, Montrose Fire District confirmed.
According to the Montrose Fire Facebook post, at about 3 p.m. the call for the explosion was received by firefighters. The building, which sells medical supplies, in the 100 block of Park Avenue was fully engulfed in flames when crews arrived.
Crews took additional precautions as bottled oxygen and other flammable gasses were present at the facility. Electricity and natural gas to the area were shut off early, and law enforcement set up detour routes to ensure the safety of crews and people in the area. The initial response began…
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. RockyDailyNews.Com is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…